Allah, Most High, tells us that the key to success is following the example of our Beloved Prophet peace and blessing be upon Him. The only way we can do this is by knowing him and the only way to know him is through learning about his life. This SIrah course is an indepth illustration of the life of the Best of Creation peace and blessings be upon Him, in a detailed, historical and chronological manner. It not only includes a comprehensive analysis of the Prophet’s life, peace and blessings be upon Him, but also reflects on the practical benefits and lessons we can learn and implement from His life in order to bring us closer to our Lord and nurture our love for the Prophet peace and blessings be upon Him.
Some of the course highlights include:
- A background history of the Prophetic lineage
- Life before the birth of the Prophet peace and blessings be upon Him
- A detailed account of the life of the Prophet peace and blessings be upon Him before and after Prophethood
- The struggles of the Makkan period
- The battles and conquests
- Significance of the Madinan period and its distinction from the Makkan period
- The final days of the Prophet peace and blessings be upon Him
- Lessons we can learn from the unique traits and character of the Prophet peace and blessings be upon Him in response to the events in His life
By the end of the course, you would have joined us in reliving the moments of the greatest man that was to grace this Earth. You will have journeyed through the life of the Prophet peace and blessings be upon Him, the highs and the lows, the triumphs and the tribulations, while recognizing and appreciating the sacrifices and sincerity in His actions. This course will undoubtedly increase your love for the Beloved Messenger of Allah peace and blessings be upon Him and allow you to gain a deep understanding of His life and character which will in sha Allah encourage and inspire you to adopt His unmatched example and beautify your character and outlook on life too.
Your first section
- Saturday 02/05/2016 @6PM
- Sunday 05/05/2016 @7PM