From meeting a prospective spouse to growing old with them, this comprehensive course covers all the essentials of a successful Islamic marriage through examining the Fiqh related to marriage and divorce as well as providing practical advice and guidance for maintaining happiness in a marriage. Whether you are already married or looking to the future, this course explains the importance of having the correct intentions and understanding of a rewarding Islamic marriage in order to maintain a fruitful and fulfilling union between two souls while drawing closer to Allah, Most High and His Messenger (peace and blessings be upon Him).
Some of the course highlights include:
- The key to having the correct intention and outlook to marriage
- Practical advice and tips in choosing a spouse and qualities one should look for
- How to ensure interaction with them leads to a blessed marriage based on the Prophetic example
- The basic Fiqh of marriage and divorce, breaking down common misconceptions
- How to establish good communication and avoid destructive habits which can lead marriages to fail
- Ways of dealing with problems and conflict resolution
- The benefits of setting good habits with in-laws
- Rulings pertaining to the marriage contract, its conditions and invalidators
- How to organise the family and bring up children
By the end of this course, one will realise how Islam has clarified so many principles and mannerisms that can only lead to a happy marriage. The course will enable you to truly cultivate your marriage through a deep understanding of the characteristics and outlook we should possess, whilst having an understanding of rulings relating to marriage and divorce. This is an essential course for anyone seeking to get married, or married and seeking to bring the Prophetic way of excellence into their marriage, in pursuit of the pleasure of Allah, Most Transcendent.
Your first section
- Saturday 02/05/2016 @6PM
- Sunday 05/05/2016 @7PM