Quranic Arabic Course
The Arabic language is a divine language, composed by the All Mighty Himself and chosen as the language of the Qur’an and of our Beloved (peace and blessings be upon Him). The Qur’an is regarded as one the greatest miracles that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon Him) brought. Its purity and beauty is unmatched by any other text or composition known to mankind. What better way to understand its beauty than to know the language in which it was written.
Mastering Arabic, like any language, takes time and dedication but the fruits are definitely worth it. Imagine reading the Qur’an and actually being able to understand each and every detail. This course is the perfect step to becoming closer to that. A structured Arabic program that will take you from no knowledge of Arabic to the ability to read and understand the Qur’an as well as other Arabic texts. Using a classical approach whilst adopting modern language-learning techniques, this course will allow you to focus on grammatical rules, memorisation of vocabulary and understanding through translation of ayahs from the Qur’an itself.
Some of the course highlights include:
• Working consistently through short surahs from the Qur’an in order to develop an innate familiarity with the style of writing and vocabulary usage.
• Learning new concepts in grammar that help explain the Qur’an in a practical and theoretical manner.
• Developing the ability to identify grammatical structures in the Arabic language.
• Decomposing Qur’anic Arabic sentences into their basic structural constituents
• Using easy to understand diagrams to clearly put the building blocks in a sentence into place
• Testing your grammatical understanding with quizzes and regular exercises
By the end of the course you will have a strong theoretical and applied grounding of Qur’anic Arabic, such that you will be able to read the Qur’an and gain a general understanding of its structures and vocabulary; thus allowing you to gain a deeper and intrinsic understanding into the beauty of the language of the Quran on a practical and spiritual level.
Your first section
- Saturday 02/05/2016 @6PM