Wonders of the Quran
We are all accustomed to reading the shortest Surahs of the Qur’an daily in our prayers. They are the oft-repeated Surahs which most Muslims memorise by heart and recite regularly but do we really have a deep understanding and appreciation of what we are reciting?
‘The Seven Wonders of the Quran’ is a comprehensive introduction to the last seven Surahs in order to encourage an in-depth love for the Quran and the sciences which surround its study. This course will guide you through the commentaries (Tafasir) and lessons we can take from each of the seven Surahs whilst also learning basic Tajweed and Arabic grammar, allowing an all-encompassing understanding of the Surahs.
Some of the course highlights include:
• A comprehensive analysis of the last seven Surahs of the Quran (Surah Al-Kawthur to Surah Al-Nas)
• Each lesson concentrating on one of the Surahs in detail
• Basic rules of Tajweed which will help recite the Surahs correctly
• Basic Arabic grammar with examples extracted from the Surahs allowing you to appreciate the Surah in its original Arabic form
• A meticulous and inspiring commentary (Tafsir) of each Surah
• Details relating to the revelation and arrangement of each Surah
• Lessons we can learn and implement in our lives from the Surahs
• Encouragement to memorise the Surahs if you have not already done so
By the end of the course, you will gain a deeper understanding and connection with the short Surahs you often recite in your daily lives. Imagine how beautiful and serene your prayers would be if you were able to recite Surahs in which you possessed an intricate insight of.
This course will encourage your journey in understanding and reciting the Quran in the manner it deserves which will inevitably heighten your spirituality and presence of the heart (Khushu’) in your prayers.
Your first section
- Saturday 02/05/2016 @6PM